FULL TIME RETAIL SALES CONSULTANT
Job Role: Sales Consultant
Hours: 5 days over 7, subject to working weekends, and bank holidays.
Other: Free onsite parking, 29 days holiday, retail complex environment.
Our Sales Consultants are the face of Ice Interiors, they are specialists in everything they do. F
rom outstanding service they provide to our customers, to in-depth product knowledge and passion for Interiors & design. If you adore great design and home decor, you'll love working at Ice Interiors.
To ensure our customers experience the 'wow factor' every time they visit, you will:
- Welcome everyone so they feel at home and relaxed as they spend time in store
- Gently impart your product knowledge when supporting and guiding customers with their furniture and interior choices
- Maintain visual merchandising and store presentation
- Assist with weekly deliveries to store
- Be knowledgeable about store layout, products and stock availability, therefore you can cross and upsell
What you need:
- A drive and determination to succeed
- Punctual, accurate and work on their own initiative
- Great self-motivation, with a strong work ethic
- To be driven by overachieving on sales targets and being the best!
- Customer focused - to be a people person, who can adapt their style dependant on the customer they are talking too
Excellent wage, we also offer a very good commission structure on top of the hourly rate.
Why choose Ice Interiors? Think you would like to get comfy in a new role with us? Our values run at the heart of everything we do, if you're committed, caring, trusting, fun, progressive and exceptional, email a CV FAO Stuart Sykes to firstname.lastname@example.org