PART TIME RETAIL SALES CONSULTANT
Ice Interiors is an innovative home and interiors store. We pride ourselves on our unique and personal approach to our customers.
We are seeking an enthusiastic part-time Sales Consultant to join our successful retail team. Applicants must have previous retail experience, although furniture sales experience is not essential. Full product training will be provided.
Weekend work will be required, on a rotational basis. The position available is for one / two days per week over 7, you will be required to work extra days when other staff members are on holiday.
We are offering a good, competitive basic salary plus commission on goods sold.
- Sales based, you will be required to create good relationships with potential customers.
- Maintaining the showroom standards
- Moving furniture to create new room sets
- Providing excellent customer service to new and existing customers.
What we are looking for:
- A sales consultant with a confident proactive approach when dealing with customer facing environment
- The ability to up sell and cross sell across a wide range of product areas
- A quick learner who can learn in an ever changing, fast paced environment
- Self-motivated individual who is great at influencing and negotiation, having the ability to identify and close the sale
- Computer and IT literate
- Someone looking to establish a new career and wanting to succeed within their role
To apply for this role, please email a cover letter and curriculum vitae to - email@example.com