FULL TIME / PART TIME FRONT OF HOUSE MEMBERS
The Hideaway Kitchen want everyone that leaves their restaurant to feel like they have had a great experience and a large part of making sure that happens is down to the front of house team.
- Have a genuine passion for food
- Show excellent skills at reading what the customer wants
- Be a reliable and supportive team player with great communication skills
- Strive to ensure customer satisfaction
- Enjoy the buzz of a busy restaurant environment
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
- A positive and reliable attitude
- Being a great team player within a dedicated, small & friendly team
- Be able to work weekends & bank holidays
Other aspects of the role will include:
- You will be required to work in all aspects of the restaurant from customer service, serving & clearing meals, bar work, operating the till, opening, and closing the restaurant and managing younger team members.
- Day time hours only
- Excellent rate of pay
- Flexibility with hours
This is the perfect opportunity for somebody who loves to be around food and people with plenty of prospects to grow with the business.
Experience: FOH restaurant / bar experience is essential
Job Types: Full Time / Part-time / weekends
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com for attention of Georgina.