ROCKETT ST GEORGE - NEW STORE OPENING SOON
FULL/PART TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Launched in 2007 by Jane Rockett and Lucy St George, Rockett St George is an emporium of expressive homeware with an exceptional quirky style that inspires and delights. Home to an eclectic mix of treasures that inject magic, charm, and personality into interiors.
We have 2 x full-time (5 shifts a week) and 1 x part-time (3 shifts a week) positions available for our new Concession space in Redbrick. The Concession will be open 7 days a week: 10am - 6pm Monday - Saturday and 10.30am - 5pm on Sundays.
Rockett St George is a busy and fast-paced environment and we pride ourselves in giving our customers an excellent customer service experience. This is a key role within a new Concession and this role will help enable the smooth running of customer care including placing orders in person and with head office, providing customers with the best service possible.
The successful candidate(s) will be confident in communicating in person and on the telephone, with a natural ability to chat with customers, have excellent organizational skills and the ability to work under pressure when dealing with a variety of situations.
Experience of an order management system and to be computer literate will be required, but not essential. This is a great opportunity for someone with excellent customer services skills to join a growing company with great ambitions and scope for progression.
Previous retail experience is preferred, but not essential.
- The sales assistant is an ambassador for the company offering exceptional customer service, great product knowledge, with a positive attitude towards work.
- Maintaining a strong working relationship with the team in Redbrick as well as with RSG Head Office teams.
- Maintain an excellent level of customer service with all our customers, new and existing
- Be helpful to customer queries & needs
- Have a positive attitude to work and customers
- Able to spread the ethos and back story of the RSG brand
- Maintain cleaning standards throughout the concession space
- Keep the concession space looking full and fresh
- Support deliveries, unpacking, and merchandising stock
- Excellent and competitive salary
- Parking onsite
- Full product training
- Ability to grow / expand the role
This is a full-time / part-time position and the successful candidate(s) must be able to work weekends and Bank Holidays without restrictions.
To apply for a position at Rockett St George
All applicants should send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org