THE PROVENIST CAFÉ AT NEPTUNE - NEW SHOWROOM OPENING 2022
FULL TIME, PERMANENT POSITION
We treat everyone who visits as an individual, taking immense pride in delivering a warm and welcoming personalised service. We are searching for a Café Leader who’ll lead a naturally engaging small team of front of house and kitchen experts, so it’s your innate ability to get the very best out of people that’s the key ingredient here.
A little bit more about what we value highly:
- Aiming high – in operational and service excellence
- Doing the right thing – equally by your team and your customers
- Doing it together – by creating a sense of fun, enjoyment and engagement
- Being realistic – we just ask that you do your very best
And the key areas of responsibility:
- Service excellence – prepare, cook and present delicious dishes to delight the customer
- Brand standards – ensure all kitchen equipment is kept in excellent working condition and taking ownership of the kitchen operation in the absence of the Senior Kitchen Specialist
- Operational brilliance – maintain all health and safety standards within the kitchen whilst working closely with Neptune food consultants
- Customer experience – ensure each and every one of our customers have a memorable visit with our delicious food experiences
We want our customers to love our cafes as much as our stores, so we will be opening seven days a week meaning flexibility is essential. Ideally you will have experience working in a kitchen environment within hospitality, in addition, it would be fantastic if you held a Food Safety & Hygiene qualification. But above all what’s important to us is your eagerness to learn. Then, let us do the rest; our tailored induction planning, training and personal development is superb, after all that’s what sets us apart from the rest.
Not only do we offer a highly competitive salary but also a discretionary bonus scheme, pension and a great range of other benefits. Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com and covering letter detailing your current salary to us.