THE PROVENIST CAFÉ AT NEPTUNE - NEW SHOWROOM OPENING 2022
The Provenist Café is part of interiors brand Neptune. And at Neptune, we’re all about doing things carefully and properly to make your home a happier place, and what better way to help you feel at home than putting food at the heart of it all? That’s why we decided to open The Provenist.
We treat everyone who visits as an individual, taking immense pride in delivering a warm and welcoming personalised service. We are searching for a Café Leader who’ll lead a naturally engaging small team of front of house and kitchen experts, so it’s your innate ability to get the very best out of people that’s the key ingredient here.
A little bit more about what we value highly:
- Aiming high – in operational and service excellence
- Doing the right thing – equally by your team and your customers
- Doing it together – by creating a sense of fun, enjoyment and engagement
- Being realistic – we just ask that you do your very best
And the key areas of responsibility:
- Team leadership – hands-on and leading from the front, working closely with the team and Store Leader
- Customer experience – ensure each and every one of our customers have a memorable visit by enjoying our delicious food and drink offerings
- Business development – with our principles at the core ensure you build a trusted and well-known café business
- Financial management – Keep a close eye on the figures in order to guide your team to success
We’re looking for an accomplished leader who exudes passion and pride in their work. With experience of running a high-end catering service, café or small restaurant, you’ll be known for your integrity, diligence and positivity. You’ll have proven success of people and business management and experience managing budgets, along with experience of making an incredible cup of coffee!
Not only do we offer a stunning work environment, but we also offer a competitive salary and a great range of other benefits. Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and covering letter detailing your current salary to us.
Find out a little more about us on our website, The Provenist.com or follow us on Facebook and Instagram for a peek into our world.