Old Boots Sofas
Old Boots Sofas are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Sales Manager to join their Old Boot team in their brand new showroom located in Redbrick.
You will need to be a motivated, self-starter who has proven experience in driving performance and delivering results. At Old Boot Sofas every piece of furniture is individually built, here in the UK without compromise and their priority is to ensure customers have the best possible experience from initial contact to after sales advice.
● Dealing with sales enquiries in the showroom, over the phone, through social media and via email
● Developing a thorough knowledge of the construction of all furniture ranges
● Advising customers on the many design options and finishes
● Processing orders accurately using an in-house system
● Assisting with the administration of online sales channels
● Assisting in the maintenance of furniture and accessory displays in the showroom
● Day to day supervision of the Sales Team
● Owning individual store KPI's, and driving sales
● Overseeing the rota
● Ensure that the showroom is well presented
● Providing training and further development for sales staff
The successful candidate for this role will possess:
● Proven sales experience
● Managerial experience
● Experience working in the furniture industry (desirable)
● Excellent customer service skills
● Strong communication skills – written and verbal
● Positivity and motivation, with an ambition to develop and succeed
● Proficiency in IT packages and CRM systems
● Good organisational skills
● A proactive team player
Full time, including at least one weekend day.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a small team and enjoy a key role in helping to continue the rapid and successful development of the company.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a small team and enjoy a key role in helping to continue the rapid and successful development of Old Boot Sofas.
To apply please send a CV and Covering Letter FAO Jenny to firstname.lastname@example.org