Old Boot Sofas
PART TIME SALES ADVISORS
Old Boot Sofas are looking for 2 articulate and enthusiastic Sales Advisors to join their brand new showroom located in Redbrick.
You will be guiding customers though the process of purchasing high quality British-made furniture by understanding their individual needs and setting clear expectations at the point of purchase.
Every piece of furniture is individually built without compromise and the priority is to ensure that customers have the best possible experience from initial contact to after sales advice.
● Dealing with showroom sales enquiries, over the phone, through social media and via email
● Developing a thorough knowledge of the construction of all Old Boot furniture ranges - it's vital to understand how the furniture is made to convey the quality to customers and explain all the options
● Advising customers on the many design options and finishes to ensure they receive the very best advice possible
● Processing orders accurately from sale through to delivery using an in-house order processing system
● Assisting with the administration of online sales channels
● Assisting in the maintenance of furniture and accessory displays in the showroom
The successful candidate for this role will possess:
● Excellent customer service skills
● Experience working in Sales (desirable)
● Strong communication skills – written and verbal
● Confidence and enthusiasm, and enjoys working in a team environment
● Proficiency in IT packages and CRM systems
● Good organisational skills
● A proactive team player
We currently have 2 part-time sales advisor role available to work 3 days a week (one position working Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, and one position working Friday, Sunday and Monday)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a small team and enjoy a key role in helping to continue the rapid and successful development of Old Boot Sofas.
To apply please send a CV and Covering Letter FAO Jenny to firstname.lastname@example.org