FULL TIME MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR
Redbrick is a 100,000 sq ft retail complex and the North’s leading destination for furniture and home accessories. At Redbrick, we are passionate about the customer experience that we deliver.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a hands-on Maintenance Supervisor. As a Maintenance Supervisor you will be responsible for overseeing the general day to day maintenance, up keep and security of the Redbrick site and a team of maintenance/cleaning staff.
You will need to be willing to work as part of a multi disciplinary team, have a flexible approach to work / working hours and have a good mix of general maintenance experience.
As Maintenance Supervisor your duties will include:
- Carry out any reasonable works and repairs as requested by Redbrick Management
- Conduct health and safety checks and maintain records
- Assist with opening and closing of the site
- Carry out non – maintenance duties e.g. furniture deliveries, customer collections, and waste management.
The ideal candidate will hold the following:
- Good customer service / communication skills as you will be interacting with Redbrick customers.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work within/control budgets
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Knowledge of Health and Safety regulations
- Organisational skills
- Be Reliable and practical
- Basic maintenance skills including plumbing, joinery, electrical
- Previous supervisory experience gained within a large organisation is required.
This is a full-time position, working 5 days over 7 days, to include regular weekends and Bank Holidays.
Excellent salary dependant on experience. References will be required.
All applications should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted out FAO Ellie Sykes, Redbrick, 218 Bradford Road, Batley, WF17 6JF
Job Type: Full-time