RETAIL SALES EXECUTIVE
EXCELLENT SALARY + COMMISSION
Made.com at Redbrick is home to the largest collection of Made furniture and accessories in the UK and the North’s only Made showroom.
Due to the ongoing success and expansion of Made at Redbrick we have an exciting career opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join our dedicated sales team as a Retail Sales Executive.
Our cutting-edge extensive showroom is an inspirational and creative space, which effectively combines the latest tech tools with exceptional customer experience, all within Redbrick’s premium lifestyle shopping environment.
Highly desirable qualities for the ideal candidate include; retail sales or relevant experience ideally with premium brands, combined with a genuine balance of commerciality and the ability to engage effectively with customers.
Reporting directly to the Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Showroom sales, accountable for achieving retail sales revenue targets
- Customer engagement with the ability to communicate confidently and effectively to provide exceptional customer service at all times
- Strong team skills and the ability to self-motivate
- Customer service focused with a passion for the product and maintaining brand standards by ensuring that the store is merchandised according to guidelines,
- This is an exciting role within a creative and fun environment with the opportunity to make the role your own and significantly contribute to the growth and success of the showroom
Retail sales experience and a genuine passion for design-led interiors / premium brands / lifestyle would be a definite advantage.
Please send your CV and a brief explanation of why you want to join the Made team at Redbrick to Ellie Sykes, Administration Manager email@example.com