RETAIL SHOWROOM MANAGER
EXCELLENT SALARY + PROFIT SHARE
FULL TIME, PERMANENT POSITION
Made.com at Redbrick is home to the largest collection of Made furniture and accessories in the UK and the North’s only Made showroom.
Due to the ongoing success and expansion of Made at Redbrick we have an exciting career opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join our dedicated sales team as Retail Showroom Manager.
Our cutting-edge extensive showroom is an inspirational and creative space, which effectively combines the latest tech tools with exceptional customer experience, all within Redbrick’s premium lifestyle shopping environment.
Highly desirable qualities for the ideal candidate include; proven retail sales managerial/supervisory experience combined with a genuine balance of commerciality, operational ability and the ability to engage effectively with customers.
Reporting directly to the wider Management Team your key responsibilities will include:
- Accountable for achieving sales revenue targets and data capture targets
- Customer engagement with the ability to communicate confidently and effectively
- Manage, coach and drive the performance of the dedicated Made sales team
- Strong team skills and be willing to take on challenges with leadership and analytical skills
- Customer service focused with a passion for the product and maintaining brand standards by ensuring that the store is merchandised according to guidelines, with the review of product placement in order to maximise sales and operating standards.
- Management reporting on business performance, new initiatives and partnering with the Marketing team
This is a unique and exciting role within a fast-paced, creative and fun environment with the opportunity to make the role your own and significantly contribute to the growth and success of the showroom.
Retail sales experience and a genuine passion for design-led interiors / lifestyle would be a definite advantage.
Please send your CV and a brief explanation of why you want to join the Made team at Redbrick to Nicola Orrell, Retail Operations firstname.lastname@example.org