FULL TIME DESIGN CONSULTANT
Møso is a Danish brand that mainly showcases Scandinavian furniture. We provide furniture for living, dining, kitchen and bedrooms, as well as for office spaces and commercial use. We have a beautiful accessories and gallery collection which is very inspiring for the modern day homeowners.
What we are looking for?
We are looking for a friendly, warm and enthusiastic individual to be part of our small team. It is important for the candidate to have a passion for interior design and furniture. We are looking for a creative team member with the ability to lead interior design projects independently and to be able to sell our products.
- Sales experience
- Selling to reach individual and store targets
- A background or interest in design
- The ability to handle and lead design projects
- Organisation skills and the ability to carry out tasks independently
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Financial awareness
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office e.g. Powerpoint, Word, Excel
- Basic understanding of Photoshop and Sketch up
- Ability to use social media e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Some knowledge of interior design and styling
- Minimum 2 years retail or customer service experience
What you’ll be doing?
- Selling and upselling
- Maintaining and taking care of the showroom
- Working individually as well as with the team to hit store targets
- Working on interior design projects
- Handling social media platforms mainly Facebook and Twitter
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
What do we offer?
We offer a nice and friendly environment with flexibility. It is important for us to allow you to manage your own time and find your own direction within your job role.
Working weekends and bank holidays without any restrictions is a must, as this is a fast-paced retail environment. Flexible weekday hours are available and can be discussed.
There is possibility for development and growth within the job role.
We offer a fixed wage plus commission with 30 working hours per week.
Full product training will be provided.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to:
Sofie Akbar - Business Director