PART TIME SALES EXECUTIVE
Kontenta.com LTD T/A Ice Interiors are looking for a new recruit!
Job Role: Sales Consultant
Hours: 3 days over 7, subject to working weekends, and bank holidays.
Other: Free onsite parking, 17 days holiday, retail complex environment.
Our Sales Consultants are the face of Ice Interiors, they are specialists in everything they do.
From outstanding service they provide to our customers, to in-depth product knowledge and passion for Interiors and design.
If you adore great design and home decor, you'll love working at Ice Interiors.
To ensure our customers experience the wow factor every time they visit, you will:
- Welcome everyone so they feel at home and relaxed as they spend time in store.
- Gently impart your product knowledge when supporting and guiding customers with their furniture and interior choices.
- Maintain visual merchandising and store presentation
- Assist with weekly deliveries to store.
- Be knowledgeable about store layout, products and stock availability, therefore you can cross and upsell.
What you need:
- A drive and determination to succeed
- Punctual, accurate and work on their own initiative.
- Great self-motivation, with a strong work ethic.
- To be driven by overachieving on sales targets.
- Customer focused.
- To be a people person, who can adapt their style dependant on the customer they are talking to.
Wage dependant on experience, however we offer a competitive basic plus a fantastic commission
Why choose Ice Interiors? Think you would like to get comfy in a new role with us? Our values run at the heart of everything we do, if you're committed, caring, trusting, fun, and progressive, please email a CV FAO Greg Jewitt, General Manager to firstname.lastname@example.org