PART TIME WEEKEND LIGHTING SALES CONSULTANT (12 HOURS)
We are looking for team members who are fully flexible and who are passionate about selling Heal’s products.
What You'll Do
As a Sales Consultant you are the face of Heal’s and are responsible for providing a complete shopping experience for our customers that is unrivalled by our competitors.
You are responsible for providing the highest levels of customer service, demonstrating exceptional product knowledge and building quality customer relationships that result in increased sales and repeat business.
What You'll Bring
We are looking for enthusiastic and bubbly personalities, who are fast learners and who have had previous retail experience.
Embodying a Heal’s model team member by:
- Being motivated and showing initiative; carrying out tasks willingly and without prompting from management
- Developing product knowledge, knowledge of competitors, product developments and market trends
- Adhering to Company dress code ensuring a professional image is presented by being well groomed and smart in appearance
- Maintaining excellent attendance and time keeping standards
- Working as part of a team by sharing selling support duties & demonstrating flexibility with regard to hours and days of work, along with cross department cover
- Following emergency procedures and adhering to the Heal’s Health and Safety regulations
- Undertaking any other reasonable duties as requested
- Always looking to exceed customer expectations
To apply please email a CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org