PART TIME DESIGN CONSULTANT
Funktion Alley is a designer furniture and lighting retailer, specialising in luxury European design. In addition to our retail operations we worked closely with several design producers operating as launch partner retailer. Brands we have helped to launch in the UK include TrioBike, De Nord, String Furniture, Northern Lighting, SMD Design and Minus Tio.
We currently have a vacancy for a design consultant to assist customers purchase high-quality, original design. As a design consultant, you will be responsible for maintaining contact with customers, ensuring that all sales documents and agreements are completed before they are filed and updating customer contact details, product information and prices as needed.
In addition you will be responsible for housekeeping, merchandising and inventory management.
• Greeting and directing customers
• Assistance in the choice and visualisation of furniture
• Manage point-of-sale processes
• Maintaining sales and stock inventory
• Involvement in deliveries and receiving of shipments
• Keep up to date with new products and brand directions
• Update and manage in-store and website products
• An interest in interior design
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills
• Customer service focus
• Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
• Computer and internet service proficiency
• Maths and numeracy skills
• Basic administration skills
• Retail experience (preferred)
Please forward a copy of your CV and cover letter or email to firstname.lastname@example.org