RETAIL SALES CONSULTANT
Redbrick, the North’s leading destination for furniture and interiors have exciting career opportunities for enthusiastic individuals to join our dedicated sales teams as a Retail Sales Consultant.
Redbrick’s extensive showrooms are inspirational and creative spaces and home to some of the best contemporary and classic design brands combined with exceptional customer experience, all within Redbrick’s premium lifestyle shopping environment.
The role requires a confident team player that understands the importance of achieving sales/profit targets whilst delivering great customer service. The successful applicant will be driven and self-motivated, able to achieve individually whilst being a supportive team member and contribute to the overall success of the showroom.
- Management reporting on business performance, new initiatives and development
- Sales experience
- Good customer service skills
- Good organisational skills and a proactive team player
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Good financial awareness
- Self-motivated with an ambition to develop and succeed
- A basic understanding of Microsoft Office/excel
- Positive and engaging personality, with a creative flare and energetic attitude
Highly desirable qualities for the ideal candidate include; proven retail sales managerial/supervisory experience, combined with a genuine balance of commerciality, operational ability and the ability to engage effectively with customers. Reporting directly to the wider Management Team your key responsibilities will include:
- Accountable for achieving sales revenue targets
- Customer engagement with the ability to communicate confidently and effectively
- Manage, coach and drive the performance of the established showroom team
- A confident and articulate leader with proven success as a manager within premium retail. The ability to be take ownership is essential together with strong leadership skills
- Customer service focused with a passion for the product and maintaining brand standards by ensuring that the showroom to maximise sales and operating standards
Furniture sales experience is preferable however not essential. What is very much required is a confident, professional approach with experience of working in a sales environment. In-depth sales and product training will be provided for the right individual. Most importantly we are seeking an eagerness to learn and develop into the role with a fun, positive and energetic personality, coupled with an ambition to be a great sales person.
These are exciting roles within a fast-paced, creative and fun environment with the opportunity to make the role your own and significantly contribute to the growth and success of the showrooms.
Retail sales experience in luxury goods / premium brands or in a design related environment with a genuine passion for design-led interiors / lifestyle would be a definite advantage.
These are full-time permanent position and the successful candidate must be able to work weekends and Bank Holidays without restrictions.
Please send your CV and a brief explanation of why you want to join the Redbrick team to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that unfortunately we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates, however we would like to thank you for your interest in our company.