RETAIL SHOWROOM MANAGER
EXCELLENT SALARY + COMMISSION
Design Quarter at Redbrick, established for over 10 years. Our extensive showrooms are inspirational and creative spaces, which effectively combine a curated collection of some of the best contemporary and classic design brands with exceptional customer experience, all within Redbrick’s premium lifestyle shopping environment.
Due to the ongoing success and expansion of the Design Quarter group we have an exciting career opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join our dedicated sales team as Retail Showroom Manager.
Highly desirable qualities for the ideal candidate include; proven retail sales managerial/supervisory experience, combined with a genuine balance of commerciality, operational ability and the ability to engage effectively with customers.
Reporting directly to the wider Management Team your key responsibilities will include:
- Accountable for achieving sales revenue targets
- Customer engagement with the ability to communicate confidently and effectively
- Manage, coach and drive the performance of the established showroom team
- A confident and articulate leader with proven success as a manager within retail. The ability to be take ownership is essential together with strong leadership skills
- Customer service focused with a passion for the product and maintaining brand standards by ensuring that the showroom is always presented at its best in order to maximise sales and operating standards
- Management reporting on business performance, new initiatives and development
This is a unique and exciting role within a fast-paced, creative and fun environment with the opportunity to make the role your own and significantly contribute to the growth and success of the showroom.
Retail sales experience in luxury goods / premium brands or in a design related environment with a genuine passion for design-led interiors / lifestyle would be a definite advantage.
This is a full-time permanent position and the successful candidate must be able to work weekends and Bank Holidays without restrictions.
Please send your CV and a brief explanation of why you want to join the Design Quarter team at Redbrick to email@example.com
Please note that unfortunately we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates, however we would like to thank you for your interest in our company.