FULL-TIME SALES CONSULTANT
Due to the expansion of our furniture concession within Redbrick, we are looking to employ a dynamic and enthusiastic, experienced sales consultant to work within the Baker Studio area, selling quality brands include names such as Natuzzi, Alexander & James, and other leading suppliers.
You will be required to establish customers needs, desires, and requirements in furniture and home interior accessories. Give the very best customer experience on a one to one basis, while focusing on generating and maximising sales.
The ideal candidate should be;
- Self starter, motivated and confident
- To work on their own and within a small team
- Having some merchandising skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Some administrative and organisation skills including clear hand writing, numeracy, daily sales figures, stock control and general filing
- Must have a passion for interiors and furnishings and be able to assist the customer on a friendly and personal basis in making the right choice, while maximising the sale and offering good after sales service.
This is a permanent position working on a rota basis, including weekends and bank holidays.
A competitive salary is available and target driven bonus.
To apply please send your CV and accompanying letter to Mr C Cohen via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or hand in your CV to Baker Studio, on the 2nd Floor, Redbrick Mill.
High End Quality Retail: 2 years
Customer Service: 2 years